Prep Time: 5 minutes
* 1/4 Cup cornstarch
* 1/4 Cup water
* 4 Cups TURKEY BROTH and defatted pan juices (see below)
* Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, over medium heat, bring turkey broth and pan juices to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, blend the cornstarch and water until smooth.
3. Whisking constantly, slowly add the cornstarch mixture and continue stirring until the gravy is thickened.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Provides 16 servings at 1/4 cup per portion
Note: To defat pan juices, pour poultry drippings into a glass measuring cup and refrigerate until the fat solidifies. Remove the fat layer and discard.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
Protein: 1 g
Sodium: 10 mg
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g