1. What do you want to achieve? Define your goal or resolution.
2. Determine exactly what you will give or do in return for your goal.
3. Establish a definite date you will have acquired your goal.
4. Create a plan. Begin at once, whether you are ready or not.
5. Write out a clear concise statement.
6. Read the statement aloud every morning and every evening.
See it, Believe it, Feel it.
7. Take action toward your goal everyday, whether you feel like it or not.
Lose 10 pounds by consuming a 1200 calorie meal plan daily by March 1st, 2009. I will accomplish this with the following meal pattern:
4 servings of starch
3 ounces of protein
3 servings of vegetable
2 pieces of fruit
2 cups of Milk
3 tsp. oil
What resolution will you achieve this year?