Are you worried that Paris won’t be fed enough in prison. Well, rest easy. According to state regulations all prison meals must be nourishing and appealing to the eye. Menus are based on a 2200 calorie meal pattern. California prisons cater to religious, health, and vegetarian preferences. Sources indicate that Paris’ Menu is as follows: Breakfast – cold cereal, hard boiled eggs and beverage. Lunch – Sandwich, fruit, gelatin, cookies and beverage. Dinner – hot entree, vegetables, dessert and beverage. Inmates must be allowed at least 15 minutes to eat and may trade their entree for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Inmates are free to purchase snacks from the commissary using money given to them by family and friends. Still worried about Paris? If she loses any weight in prison it will be of her own doing. Well, that takes a load off my mind. Until next time, TheMenuCoach.
- Fatigue, boredom, depression, loneliness, grief and stress can make it difficult to adhere to healthy habits.... fb.me/4HjhEuQxn 9 months ago
- 7-Day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan - EatingWell eatingwell.com/recipes_menus/… via @eatingwell 10 months ago
- It takes strength to make your way through grief, to grab hold of life and let it pull you forward. Patti Davis 1 year ago
- grief and eating: I am a grief counselor and dietitian/nutritionist. Please contact me if you are having issues with eating properly. 1 year ago
- Woo Hoo twitter.com/doterra/status… 1 year ago